All your data at your fingertips
Connect your database to Marble and use our data model to organize and label your data in a way that is easily understandable by your risk team, not just your engineers. Make sure that you don’t limit yourself to transaction history, the more data you put into Marble, the easier it is for your builder to create accurate scenarios!
Build complex scenarios without a single line of code.
Within Marble, you will be able to build your scenarios without any programmation background and no precise knowledge of your database thanks to our straightforward rule builder and auto-complete features.
Stop shooting in the dark when launching a new detection model.
There’s nothing worse than not knowing how a scenario will perform before its deployment. With Marble you can easily:
- Run your new scenarios over historical data
- Compare different versions of the same scenario to select the most efficient one
- Estimate, beforehand, the volume of alerts a scenario will generate
- Fine tune thresholds and scores to reach your desired level of coverage
Keep track on modifications, never accidentally break anything
Test new scenarios and rules in draft mode before using them in your live processes and, if needed, roll back to any previous version in just a few simple clics.
Become risk-efficient and reduce false positives.
Analyse your scenarios’ performance, alert volumes, rule collisions and drill down to understand what works and what doesn’t.
Expand your analysis using Marble’s feedback loop feature to flag false positives after the facts and understand how to get their number down.
Keep a trail of all your decisions and rules versions.
Use our audit module as your single source of truth to provide qualified data and explain any scenario decision to your regulation body. It records all decisions as well as the scenario and data that led to them.
Comply with your internal policies regarding access rights
Use Marble’s five roles to enforce a “four eyes” policy and ensure strict control over scenario modification and deployment:
- Administrator: create new users and assign roles
- Validator: approve scenarios before they are pushed to live
- Builder: build and modify rules and scenarios
- Read-only: view all scenarios without being able to modify them
- Analyst: view analytics and run history
Updated 8 days ago